Examples of importable code for Mirador
How to import a workspace in Mirador
- open one of the files with code below
- select and copy the code
- open https://mirador-dev.netlify.ap...
- go to Workspace Options (three dots in the menu to the left)
- click on 'import workspace'
- paste the code
- click on 'import'
Examples of code ready for import
- Behemoth - Two manuscript copies of the Liber Floridus by Lambert of St-Omer, opened on the miniature depicting Behemoth. Download the file (28kB) here.
- Consolation of Philosophy - Four manuscript copies of the De consolatione philosophiae by Boethius, all opened on the first folio of Book 1. Compare how the reception of the text changes depending on the century and context. Download the file (31kB) here.
- Juvenalis - Four manuscript copies of the De consolatione philosophiae by Boethius, all opened on a quote from Juvenal. Compare how the transmission of Greek authors changes depending on the century and context. Download the file (31 kB) here.
- Cyclopes - Two manuscripts and one lithograph. Compare depictions of cyclopes across the centuries. Download the file (35 kB) here.
Behemoths in Mirador